Instruments 4 Engineers are proud to be authorised UK Distributors for Rigol in the United Kingdom and Ireland. We fully support all Rigol products for the full length of the 3 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
The Rigol DSA 832 9kHz- 3.2GHz Spectrum Analyzer is a portable and lightweight spectrum analyser that is easy to use and extremely reliable. Instruments 4 Engineers are proud to be authorised UK Distributors for Rigol in the United Kingdom and Ireland. We fully support all Rigol products for the full length of the 3 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
The Rigol DSA 832 Spectrum Analyser’s SSB Phase noise of -98dBC/Hz at 10 KHz offset enables analyzation of modulation and noise across signals. This is especially important for debugging and immunity testing of transceiver systems. In addition, Digital IF Technology ensures the spectrum analyzer meets the most demanding applications.
Benefits of Digital IF Technology offers Engineers on the Rigol Spectrum Analysers:
- The ability to measure smaller signals: on the basis of this technology, the IF filter enables smaller bandwidth settings,
which greatly reduce the displayed average noise level.
- The ability to distinguish between small signals by frequency: using the IF fi lter with the smallest bandwidth setting it
is possible to make out signals with a frequency difference of only 10 Hz. High precision amplitude readings: this technology almost eliminates the errors generated by fi lter switching,reference level uncertainty, scale distortion, as well as errors produced in the process of switching between logarithmic and linear display of amplitude when using a traditional analog IF design.
- Higher reliability: compared with traditional analog designs, the digital IF greatly reduces the complexity of the
hardware, the system instability caused by channel aging, and the temperature sensitivity that can contribute to parts
- High measurement speed: the use of digital IF technology improves the bandwidth precision and selectivity of the
filter, minimizing the scanning time and improving the speed of the measurement.
- Ideal for EMC/ EMI Pre Complilance testing
- Testing Cable Loss
- Antenna and Component Testing and more.
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz -3.2GHz
- Min. -161 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- Min. < -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase Noise
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.8 dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (DSA832/875)
- Advanced Measurement Functions (Opt.)
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- VSWR Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI PC Software (Opt.)
- Optional RF Accessories (Cable, Adaptor, Attenuator, Bridge ...)
- Complete Connectivity: LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, GPIB (Opt.)
- 8 Inch WVGA (800x480) Display