1. Q: We don’t need 26GHz. Are there any other models in the same series?
A: Anapico do make units in this series in various frequency ranges. A rackmount version is also available.
Models in the APSIN Series Include:
Anapico APSIN20G 100kHz-20GHz Low Phase Noise Signal Generator
Anapico APSIN12G 100 kHz-12GHz Lowe Phase Noise Signal Generator
Anapico APSIN26G-TP 100kHz-26GHz High Output Power Signal Generator
Anapico APSIN20G-URM Rackmount Version Signal Generator available in various frequency ranges.
If you need more help or advice please don’t hesitate to contact us.
2. Q: We need a custom solution. Can you help?
A: Yes we can offer custom solutions but minimum order quantities maybe required. Please contact us to discuss your requirement.
3. Q. I need a unit that starts at a lower frequency range. Is there anything else you can recommend?
A: The APSINXXXHC series begins at 9 kHz, but if this isn’t suitable then we can recommend other alternatives. Please contact us. We will be happy to help.
4. Q: How long does the battery need to charge for?
A: Typically 4 to 6 hours.
5. Q: How long does the battery last for?
A: If used on full RF output the battery will typically last for 3 hours.
6. Q:Do I have to use the unit with a battery?
A: No. The Signal Generator can also be used as a benchtop unit. It’s small size makes it ideal in labs where space is limited.
7. Q: Do Anapico make any 3GHz Signal Generators?
A: They make signal generators that would cover that frequency range. The APSINXXXHC series offers units to 2GHz,4GHz and 6GHz. Please contact us for more information