The EME Guard XS is a 80MHz-6GHz RF Personal Safety Monitor. The RF Monitor meets safety regulations for ICNIRP, 2013/35 EU Directive, Safety Code 6 and FCC 96-326. T he EME Guard XS continuously scans for electromagnetic waves via its built-in alarm and visual system. Users are alerted via audio and visual alarms whenever the acceptable limits have been exceeded. EMF levels are shown in a color scale. This RF Monitor is extremely easy to use and creates a safer working environment in the areas of installation and maintenance where antennas are present. Need a unit covering a wider frequency range , datalogging capabilities or have a wide area to measure for RF? Contact us to discuss your requirements. We have many options available.
- Accurate measurement with tri-axis sensors
- Instant audio and visual alarm
- Robust, reliable and user-friendly
- Continuous monitoring of Electromagnetic Field levels with isotropic tri-axis E-field sensors
- EMF Level indicated by a LED color scale
- Audio and visual alarms triggered when EMF exceeds the reference level
- FCC 96-326
- Safety Code 6
- Alarm threshold can be adjusted at MVG factory upon request.